Call #15 (2011)

Dispatched for smoke in the residence at the corner of Martin Road and Rte 414. Hot water base board heater piping was broken in back room of house which resulted in steam. Boiler was shut down.

403 responded. 10 men present.

Dispatched 17:35 / En Route 17:36 / On Scene 17:38 / In Service 17:45

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>




This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.